<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17636002?origin\x3dhttp://kalynskitchenlinks.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Sources for Food Products

Return to Kalyn's Kitchen home

This page has been moved to a new page of Online Sources for Ingredients Frequently Used in Kalyn's Kitchen. The new page focuses on ingredients which may be hard to find in certain locations, not every ingredient I use.
Bookmark and Share




4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger PatL said...

Kalyn, I notice some of the Dreamfields is labeled "healthy" and some "low carb". Which do you use?

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Interesting. I haven't seen two different types. The Dreamfields I buy says "low carb" and also says "5 net carbs per serving on the box. I wonder if it's the same and the "healthy" label is just new marketing though. You could check the carbs in the nutrition information to see.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Salt Lake and I'm wondering what local grocery store (aside from Costco) you purchase the above ingredients? I'm specifically looking for the seasonings and pasta. (I've searched at WalMart and Harmon's.)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Hi 2plus twins,
This is a page of links to online sources, so not everything here is something I get at my grocery store. However, most of these things I can get at either Smiths of Albertsons. Albertsons doesn't carry Dreamfields, but Smiths does. Quite a few of these things are at both stores. If you want to e-mail about a specific product, I'll tell you if I can buy it in Salt Lake or whether I order it.
kalynskitchen AT comcast DOT net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older